(UPDATED) Kratom Vendor Review – 22 Vendors
Price to quality ratio is a heavy factor in our ratings of each vendor, and each one is rated based on a five-star system (Ex: *, **, ***) 1 being the worst experience, 5 being the best, and are also in the order of which we would recommend. Ratings are based on prices (shipping factor including), customer service, and quality of product collectively.
Be aware that this is an opinion post – not fact. What works best for us may not work well for you. Also worth mentioning that a lower star rating does NOT indicate that the vendor is just awful, it is ONLY indicative of our PERSONAL experience and opinion.
We conducted this study over a period of several months, partly because we have nothing better to do, but also because we love kratom (when it’s good) and there are a lot of individuals new to speciosa that only have vendors reviewing themselves to go off of on their journey. The aim here is to help them find the best quality product at the best prices, through reliable vendors.
– Blue Magic – (*) – TERRIBLE quality. If we could give them half a star, we would. We bought this during a dry spell where we were waiting for our next shipment that got delayed. Its often sold in headshops and gas stations, and is a massive waste of money. You’ve never heard of it? Yeah. This is why.
– Hudson Valley Botanicals (Garuda) – (**) – Product arrived dry and with a dusty smell. Prices are affordable; however, the product is definitely not well kept. A look at their site shows product sitting since 2018.
– Delta Extracts – (**) – Prices are reasonable, but the quality doesn’t stand out. Its right there alongside Crisp Kratom for us – potential to be more in terms of prices, but the quality destroys that potential. We still have several bags from these guys lying around for desperate times. It’s really not necessarily that Delta is just that bad, it’s a consistency issue. We would recommend them for users in need of a tolerance break though.
– Crisp Kratom – (**) – Oh Crisp.. how the mighty have fallen. Probably one of the biggest disappointments on this list. Very overpriced – which would normally be indicative of promising product. Seemingly good quality and immaculate packaging, but little to no effect after two different orders and spaced semi daily use. Would be more reasonable if priced more efficiently, could even be a three-star vendor, but they drop the ball when it comes to prices. For what its worth, we did dip back into our stock a few times over the last week, and we did have a slightly better experience, but only enough to bump them up one slot. We hope to see Crisp rise back to their heights of early 2021, but as of late, we are doubtful. Anything could happen though!
– Kratom Distro – (***) – Excellent prices, and decent product. We say decent because of the 7 strains we tried, only 3 really stood out, those being the Green Maeng Da, Gold Maeng Da, and White Piasak. The remainder were duds for us across three different people. The reds in particular were lackluster.
– Liza’s Botanicals – (***) – Long story short: Incredible price to quality ratio. What more can we say? One of us order through them almost exclusively. The only reason it sits in the three-star spectrum is because none of us get any effects from their red strains, and believe me, we’ve tried a lot of them. We highly recommend their white and green selections respectively, varying your personal preferences.
– PA Botanicals – (***) – a MASSIVE underdog on this list, its a wonder how this vendor remains pretty unknown. Price to quality ratio is reasonable, quality is MUCH better than anticipated. There’s not much else to be said. The only reason this vendor sits in the three-star realm is because the price to quality ratio doesn’t *quite* compare to that of others on the list, but it stands out as a pretty unknown, but promising and solid vendor.
– Beleafer Kratom – (***) – A newer entry to this list, Beleafer is an underdog in comparison to other vendors on this list. We haven’t seen much from these guys, but were very excited to give them a try. We were particularly impressed with their White and Green strains, both of which provided excellent effects and promising experiences. Overall, we recommend Beleafer to new users and users of Kratom that are simply looking for a new vendor. We highly recommend their White Horn and Green Malay respectively.
– Smiley Time Herbals – (***) – UPDATED: Smiley Time Herbals once stood in the five-star section of our list, and that’s not to say that they aren’t an extremely solid vendor, the issue is actually a consistency problem. Upon our initial review, we were a bit ignorant to the concept of batch numbers and what exactly they mean in terms of consistency. Having learned more, and discovered that STH doesn’t provide batch numbers, this raises the issue of consistency. Given that this is a price to quality list, we have to keep in mind the users from low-income households and their needs. Having no idea what batch you’re getting, means that every purchase you make is a gamble in terms of what you’re getting quality wise. Smiley Time has some of the best product on this list (Blue Flame, Silver Smile, and Pink Bali come to mind), but until the issue of batch numbers is remedied, we unfortunately cannot place them higher on the list.
– Leaf of Life – (***) – I personally order through Leaf of Life very regularly, largely because of their 4oz sample option. I’ve never received a product from Leaf of Life that was a dud. Their extracts are on point, product is very promising, and they always hook you up with a sample of a product you’re interested in when asked. They’ve been a vendor in the industry for years now, the owner is a user in and of himself, and per his own words ”I’ll never sell a product that doesn’t effect me personally”. This all in mind, Leaf of Life is a vendor I’d recommend to any and all people new to Kratom, starting with their Pink Maeng Da strain specifically. The only – and I mean ONLY reason – that they aren’t sitting in the four star section is simply because the remaining vendors have them beat in overall price to quality ratio. They are still among my top recommendations.
– Northeast Botanicals – (***) – We were recommended to try NEB by another vendor on this list, and we are very happy to say we did. They are still an up and coming vendor, but can definitely hold their own in terms of quality. We were particularly impressed with the Yellow Vietnam and Super Green, the Yellow specifically is honestly some of the best we have ever tried. We highly recommend NEB for new users to kratom as whole.
– Oties Botanicals – (***) – We refer to Oties as ”The Green Kings” as we have yet to try a single green from them that wasn’t absolutely incredible. Every time we order through Oties, we make sure to include a green. We initially listed Oties as a lower three-star vendor but given some changes to their pricing and a massive spike in their quality in terms of their white and red strains, they’ve skyrocketed straight to the top of the three star section. We’re very excited to see where Otie’s goes next, and overall, we recommend them very much to new and old users of kratom alike that are looking for their next favorite green.
– Overseas Organix – (****) – You may be wondering ”how does the most expensive vendor make it so close to the top of a price to quality ratio list?” Well, this is actually the only vendor where the QUALITY of the product overshadows the price. It is truly SO top tier, that the price becomes redundant. That sounds corny, I get it, but don’t disagree until you’ve tried it. We all love to save cash, but sometimes, it’s worth spending. In the case of Overseas Organix, its absolutely worth it. There isn’t much more to be said of it. Absolutely solid quality, and for what its worth, the only reason it sits in the four-star section is the price, but regardless of that it is still a solid four-star vendor we couldn’t recommend more.
– Sakti Botanicals – (****) – One of the newer vendors on this list, and interestingly enough having the smallest selection – Sakti is an absolute underdog in the Kratom community and deserves SO much more recognition. They have some of the absolute best quality Kratom we have tried in our time using it, and it is beyond the quality and potency of most of the vendors on this list. Our personal favorite of theirs is the White Borneo, but the Green Maeng Da and Red Borneo are solid in their own rights! They also offer a free sampler for first time buyers, and the price to quality really stands out as well. Overall, we couldn’t recommend Sakti more!
– MitraMike – (****) – MitraMike is not only an absolute sweetheart, but his leaf stands amongst the best we’ve tried. In terms of service, Mike is extremely accommodating and more than willing to assist you in finding the best leaf for your needs. The quality of his leaf is also extremely promising, standing alongside the majority of the best leaf we’ve personally tried. We especially recommend his Deep Forest White and Pink Panthra. If extracts are more your flavor – Mike is the absolute king of extracts, providing some of the best quality extracts we’ve tried. Overall, Mike is an incredible vendor well worth your time and next purchase.
– Your Leaf Your Life (Philly Kratom) – (****) – Philly Kratom is another one of those vendors that you just have to try to understand. Both of their sampler options are solid, all of their product is of good quality, and their extracts are homemade and are extremely promising. The reason this vendor sits in the four-star spectrum is their shipping options, but spend $50 it becomes free. It’s a toss up. We as a group promise you that the purchase will be worth it. We particularly recommend their White Sumatra and Green Kali.
– Gulf Coast Kratom – (****) – We have seen these guys mentioned time and time again all across the community, so inevitably, we had to give them a shot. We were not disappointed in any way, in fact, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the quality absolutely lived up to all of the hype. We really, really enjoyed the Super Green and Super White, and will be including them in our regular rotations going forward. We highly recommend GCK to any and all users of kratom as a whole. Between their more than reasonable prices and the overall quality of their product, Gulf Coast stands mightily at the top of our four star spectrum.
– Kratomleaf.us (*****) – Have you ever tried raw kratom leaf grown right here in the USA? Let us tell you – it is truly an incredible experience. It is unlike anything we’ve ever tried before, and Kratomleaf offers a solid deal in terms of raw leaf purchases. There’s a very – very – significant difference between raw leaf and powder, and we think it is something that every kratom consumer should try at some point or another. We really cannot speak to it enough, as it is among our absolute favorite experiences we have ever had with this plant.
– Lucky Herbals – (*****) – After very much anticipation and patience, we finally managed to get our hands on some Lucky Herbals product, and let us say now that the hype is extremely valid. Lucky’s has, bar none, some of the best product on this list all across the board. From their whites, to their greens, to their yellows – everything we’ve tried from Lucky’s has been profoundly promising and is absolutely next level. The only real downside to Lucky Herbals is that it is a members only site, but we highly recommend you sign up when the opportunity becomes available. You will not regret it.
– Okie Kratom – (*****) – If you didn’t expect to see Okie on this list, we don’t know what to say. Bar none the BEST price to quality ratio on this list, and the product stands alongside the best quality. We’re never disappointed when it comes to Okies, we have only ever received one dud from them (Dr. Feelgood), and they were very quick to send us a replacement oz of their Green Malay, which for months now has been one of our collective favorites. Given the prices and superior quality, Okie is among our TOP recommendations for first time buyers.
– Klover Botanicals – (x) – The thing about Klover is we were only able to obtain a few samples via Reddit, but their website flags on all browsers. From what we tried, the product is actually very decent, particularly the White Borneo. Good quality product, little to no complaints, but due to our inability to purchase more product for fair review, we must leave this vendor unrated.
– Element Kratom – (x) – Element is a kratom supplier local to Pennsylvania and can only be found in certain areas and certain shops. The thing with these guys is that they are actually extremely good quality, all across the board. However, limited purchase options and refusal to allow buyers to purchase apart from select shops, means we can’t really recommend them to anybody outside of our local area, which is counterintuitive to the point of this thread. Therefore, we must list them as unrated on this updated list.
If you have a vendor recommendation for us, please comment below and we will update this thread as we go. We have several other vendor reviews coming. Don’t turn this review into debate/ad hominem laced thread. We will laugh and continue sipping our tea. Thanks for reading!
~ This list will be updated periodically to reflect changes in vendor reviews. We will not always announce an edit unless it is a substantial change – this list can be altered at any time. A few of these vendor reviews were based off of one shipment samples – not multiple batches. There are a few vendors on here that we currently have (or plan to have) new orders coming from in order to reassess our reviews, or simply because we’ve been convinced to try them once more. Nothing here is a permanent indication of our opinions as enthusiasts. If you disagree with a rating, let us know who and why, and we will be sure to give them another shot 🙂 ~a